Mat Fraser has won five CrossFit Games championships in a row, setting record after record in the sport and redefining what is possible when you eliminate “what if” from your vocabulary.
In this episode, he’ll reveal the mindsets, habits, and sacrifices necessary to achieve true excellence, answering questions such as:
- How does this CrossFit champion approach things he’s not good at?
- Why was failure key to Mat’s initial success?
- What separates Mat from his opponents?
- What drives Mat to be the very best?
- How did Mat know it was time to retire from CrossFit?