If you want to run a successful law firm, there are three keys to making that a reality: you must focus on your team, your clients, and your community.
When it comes to your team, ask yourself:
- Am I supporting and investing in them?
- Are they growing?
When it comes to your clients, ask yourself:
- Are we both happy with their outcome?
- Are they pleased with our representation?
When it comes to your community, ask yourself:
- What type of impact does my law firm make?
- Does my law firm give back to my community?
If you aren’t taking the time to critique and address these components, your law firm won’t be successful — it’s as simple as that. Prioritize your team, your clients, and your community, and you cannot fail.